Risk Management: Continuing Support After Lockdown
The transition from lockdown to a resumption of operations requires businesses to navigate government guidance, employee wellbeing, customer and client expectations.
At McGrady Insurance, we can assist our clients in managing these issues through the development of a comprehensive “return to work” plan which will establish the controls necessary to maintain a Covid-19 secure workplace.
Moreover, we can provide continuing support in respect of key areas such as:
- The review of risk assessments and safe systems of work following updated advice from the NI Executive / Public Health Agency
- The review of occupancy levels to ensure compliance with social distancing requirements
- Establishing procedures for employees returning from foreign holidays
- Monitoring and documenting compliance with Covid-19 risk controls
- Ensuring effective cleaning and hygiene controls and records
- Establishing protocols to ensure effective contract tracing
- Development of business continuity plans to mitigate the impact of a positive Covid-19 test related to your business
At McGrady Insurance, our focus is to establish straightforward, practical risk solutions bespoke to our clients business, resources and risk profile.
For further information in relation to the above please contact:
David Sinnamon, Risk Manager